Summer School venue
The NeuRehab summer school will take place at the University Campus of Savona (UniGe) that is located in via Magliotto 2 (17100, Savona, SV).
You can reach us:
By train- by foot (about 20 min)
- - by taxi (about 5 min) calling the phone number +39 019808080 (price about 10 euros)
- - by bus (about 15 min), local transportation lines (TPL): 1,1/,4,4/. The bus stop is in front of the station exit, in Aldo Moro square. Bus tickets can be bought at the station at the TPL point (located about 50 m from the bus stop). The ticket price is 1,50 € (2.50 € on board).
The bus stops closest to the Campus are:- Via Molinero, North entrance (lines 4,4/)
- Via Magliotto/Bonini, South entrance (lines 4,4/)
- Via Cadorna, near the stadium (lines 1,1/)
For more information and to know the timetable visit the TPL website.
- by taxi
- by train, the nearest train station, Genova Sestri Ponente, is connected to the airport by the Flybus service, available outside the arrivals area of the airport. Visit Trenitalia website to find out the train schedule to Savona.
You can also reach the Campus from Milano Malpensa airport (220km away from Savona ) and Nice airport (137km away from Savona).
Savona motorway exits: A6 Torino-Savona. A10 Ventimiglia-Savona, Genova-Savona. Motorways: A7 Milano-Genova / A10 Genova – Savona. The Savona motorway exit is about 4 km away from Piazza Mameli, in the heart of the city.
For more information visit: www.autofiori.it